Gorgeous Spacious Cottage Style Tiny House On Wheels

Gorgeous Spacious Cottage Style Tiny House On Wheels
Price: $40,000
Size: 140 sq. ft. | 1 bedroom | 1 bathroom | 1 loft
Location: North Andover, Massachusetts

About
This 140 sq/ft tiny house on wheels will meet all of your living needs. The spacious 70 sq/ft loft is ideal for sleeping two. The house features propane hot water heater and two burner stove, cedar shower, wood burning stove, butcher block countertops, 7 windows, 2 skylights, and one large picture window, and lots of storage.

I've been living in this house for over 3 years without feeling cramped or claustrophobic. I am selling it to pay off my student loan debt. I intend on building another tiny house to be my permanent home.

I'll answer any questions. Serious inquiries only please.


Comments